Reading comprehension. My city. Donetsk
I'd like to tell you about my city. I live in Donetsk, it is a big city. It stands on the river Kalmius. So we can see many bridges. About 1 million people live in Donetsk. There are a lot of places of interest: theatres, cinemas, museums, squares, parks, churches and a big modern stadium. The central street is Artyoma Street. The central square is Lenin square. The city is green in summer. There are many green trees, bushes and flowers. I know that Donetsk has the name "the City of Roses". I love my city.
True or false
1. Donetsk is a big town.
2. There are no rivers in my city.
3.The central street is Lenina Street.
4. The population of the city is about 1000000 people.
5. Donetsk has the name "the City of Cole".
Answer the questions
1. What is the population of the city?
2.Are there any rivers in Donetsk?
3. What is the central street?
4. What is the central square?
5. Is there a big modern stadium in Donetsk?
Complete the sentences with necessary words.
1. . It stands on the river Kalmius. So we can see many ______.
2. There are a lot of places of interest: ______, cinemas, museums, squares, parks, ______ and a big modern stadium.
3. The ______square is Lenin square.
4. There are many green trees, ______ and flowers.
5. I know that Donetsk has the name "the City of ______"